Thursday, January 27, 2011

Hello

Hi guys! I have never used blogger so it might take me a while to figure things out. Yes sparkpeople.com is incredible! Love it. I love the emails I get with little tips regarding all things health. I get one every morning and I have found that reading them early in the morning (I have been getting up at 5 and to the gym by at least 5:45) gets me going and excited to go do something healthy. I feel like even that little 2 minute change in my morning routine has really been helping me.

2 comments:

  1. Go Lana!! To the gym at 5:45am?!! Tell me the secret...you're a night person like me...I'm so impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man... my secret is that I am trying to not be a night person as much. I decided that all it took was that first morning making sure I got out of bed when the alarm went off. Also I only do it Mon. Wed. Fri. so it doesn't feel like I am always waking up so early and I have not been burned out yet after a couple of months.

    ReplyDelete