Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Hello Exercise, It's so nice to see you again

I wanted to pat myself on the back that after 6 weeks of not being able to exercise, my ban was finally lifted and I have been enjoying exercising for the last 3 days, yee-haw!  You never know how much you need, miss, want, or yes, even enjoy, something until you can't do it.  I am starting out slow(dr.'s orders), but I have enjoyed exercising(riding my bike at interval levels)for the last 3 days.  I never made it a priority before, I usually would throw in some exercise here and there, but now I make it a PRIORITY.  I now just need to do it at the start of my day instead of the middle, but for now, it works.  Baby steps for me for now, and hopefully in a couple of months I'll be running again-or at least doing more than just my bike.

1 comment: