Thursday, March 31, 2011

Bike Question

Ok so the other day me and Carter played at a friends house who had a couple of little bikes that Carter rode for a long time. He has been talking about Bennetts bike (thats the little boy) ever since and he keeps asking me to ride a bike. My question is do any of you have suggestions on what kind of bike? We only have room in our house for 1 little bike so I want to pick one that will help him learn how to ride but also help him learn balance and stuff so I don't know if something like those little low tricycle things will work but I am open to any ideas right now... even as I am typing this Carter is asking me where Bennetts bike went and if he can go ride it.

1 comment:

  1. We used a trike for Hallie for the past couple of years, but she never really liked it. She couldn't pedal fast enough to keep up with us walking and Abby on her bike. I'd go with a small bike with training wheels. You probably already know, but Brad and Emmy have a genius method for bike training. Brad? Emmy? Good luck! I'm looking for one for Hal on KSL, so I'll watch out for one for Carter.

    ReplyDelete